-
September 28th, 2008, 07:23 AM
#1
Inactive Member
-
September 28th, 2008, 07:24 AM
#2
Inactive Member
-
September 28th, 2008, 01:05 PM
#3
Hostboard Member
-
September 28th, 2008, 01:43 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Hi,
i just corrected the links :-)
Kind Regards
Hauke
-
September 28th, 2008, 01:49 PM
#5
Hostboard Member
Beautiful!
What are you going to use for drivers?
-
September 28th, 2008, 01:52 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Hi,
i will use the Altec 416-8a.
KR Hauke
-
September 29th, 2008, 11:14 PM
#7
Senior Hostboard Member
I do love the 'look' of Onkens, especially in blonde!
Nice!
GM
-
September 30th, 2008, 02:22 PM
#8
Senior Hostboard Member
Very nice,,
I always have loved the look of these types of cabs,
I would throw on a few coats of tung oil and hook-em up.....
very nice cabs....
-chris
-
October 1st, 2008, 12:50 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Originally posted by Barossi:
Hi,
here are some photos of my my new speakers: Onken 360L:
Kind Regards
Hauke
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hello Hauke,
Those are finely made Onken cabs. I envy the plywood material you have there.
Are you using gasket material for the openable back (pictured above) panel? What type?
Looks like you will mount the drivers from the inside. Are you going to use driver gaskets for the 416 too?
Thanks for posting. Inpsiring work.
BTW, this is my first post here.
regards,
fred
-
October 1st, 2008, 01:17 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Hi Fred,
welcome!
I will use a 2mm felt-ring for the panel.
Yes, i will use the driver gaskets for the 416.
KR
Hauke
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks